Tuesday 21 October 2014

Lovely Story

Re-Published from thesecret.tv

By Sindhu
from India
Dear Readers ,

I thank Rhonda and the entire team of The Secret for changing the lives of so many people.

I am actually good at writing poems so I sent my poem to one of the leading weekly journals.

I imagined each day how my poem would get published and how would I feel after that. But when I got the new edition of the journal, my poem was not published.

I didn't worry, instead I trusted the universe.

Then yesterday I got a call from the editor of the journal telling me that the poem was really good and it will published very soon!

I am so happy and thanked the Universe with all my heart.

So friends, please trust the universe fully. Whatever happens, trust the universe.The Universe loves us completely and is waiting to give us everything we want, but we have to have trust in it.

Trust the Universe. Have Faith. You will get everything you want .

Soon I will be back with stories about my job, about my hair and skin and relationship.

lovingly,
Sindhu
About Sindhu from India:
A firm believer of The Secret and The Magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment