Tuesday 16 December 2014

Asaan Hai



Indeed, it is true, Asaan hai. Asaan Hai is a term that was introduced to me by my friend who was a fan of Sandeep Maheshwari. Sandeep Maheshwari, a revolutionary thinker & founder of ImagesBazaar has really transformed my life with the usage of the word, 'Asaan Hai'. I still recall watching his 'Last Life Changing Seminar' on CD that he had shared with me & what that did to me & my life has no words or rather I should say that words fall short to express my immense gratitude towards this man that has immense knowledge & has no weird ways to describe that. Ever since I watched his video & have been using the amazing word or should I say catchphrase for all the things that were either 'very difficult' for me or out of hand, can be seen walking towards me at escape velocity.


Thank You Sandeep Sir for the impact you had on my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment