Saturday 14 February 2015

The Power of Thoughts!

Republished from TheSecret.Tv Website

(Image Credit: The Secret.tv Website)

The Power of Thoughts!

By Joseph Cutcher III
from Toledo, OH
If you want to know about an experience that forever changed my life in a positive way and brought me what I wanted from girls and from my appearance then welcome :)

It's a hard when your standing on the bleaches of your school at the age of 14 and this random girl looks at you and says you�re ugly. It's worse when you believe it. 

Until...

I found a website while I was searching for affirmations that taught me by far the most important thing I could have ever learned is to believe in oneself. The details I think are important here and this is what it told me

1) An Affirmation is a thought about yourself or anything else that is having more of an impact on you than you realize

It said that whenever you think, hear, or say things with "I am" or "I can" or "I will" you are making a self-fulfilling prophecy. Whenever you say anything of this nature you are unconsciously working to fulfill that goal. So it is important to mind what you think of yourself. I wanted to believe what it said, that just by changing my thoughts I could change my world I cried because it was such a big thing to me and I wanted to hold to it dearly and believe it sooo much that I gave it a try as best I could.

From that moment on I told myself "From now on whenever I think a thought that is negative about my self image I will replace it with I am cute, I can be cute, and I will be cute much sooner than I think I will." That's what I did for two weeks straight. Whenever I thought about something bad about myself I forced the other thought in and thought only about that until I felt that the old feeling and thought had been replaced. I had to do it over and over again but to me this was life or death important.

And two weeks later the most amazing thing happened to me that I will never forget with every fiber of my being. A random girl walking by turned around and said out loud "Hey he's cute." I looked and my mouth dropped because Never out of 16 years of my life has anything like that happened, not even a Compliment (parents but that's a given) and here it was right in my face right before my eyes. I leaped with joy and went home screaming at the top of my lungs it worked! It worked! It worked! It pulsated through my body like a surge of absolute joy and astonishment because magic just happened before my eyes.

Never again will I believe you do not have control of your life. Not now, not 
Ever because I will never forget what happened that day.

There you have it, my most prized story of all. 

I will add that after that I wanted to be Hot instead of just cute, and this was before I found The Secret. After it, I wanted to be Casanova hot and it took me 4 years to figure that one out. I tried the affirmations again but they didn't work and tried my thoughts but it didn't work. It cast doubt on me and in turn that sent my life crashing down in home, finances as well as the relationships I did have. 

I found the key to all of this though in my quest, and I did get the Hot I was looking for and so much more. When I found the key not only was I hot in the opinion of everyone who's voiced one but all the suddenly the night of finding that girl, guys were flooding all over me! It was like a dream come true haha.

So what�s the key? You must BELIEVE what your saying to yourself, or else the positive words and thoughts you are thinking are just hollow words, and nothing more. Look into the mirror and find reasons to love yourself, and don't just find them Love them! Actually Love yourself, feel that love and know that all is well and your there. Love your body because you have it - you don't have to work out, just look in the mirror and love you for you, where you are at that moment in time and the deed is done!

One thing that�s important to remember is your feelings. If your thoughts aren�t in the right place, if you feel negative emotion, even if you think the thoughts you want, you are in ALL cases attracting that which you do not want and NOT getting what you do want, it is that simple. 

When I thought bad things about myself and replaced it with I am Cute, initially I believed I was ugly, but I wanted this to be true so much that I let go of that thought and that belief and repeated those words. I wanted to believe them so much that I thought of nothing else and ignored what I really thought, until I felt better and no longer had the negative thought in my mind. I love you all, Good Bye :)
About Joseph Cutcher III from Toledo, OH:
A 21 y.o. boy that achieved what he thought he couldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment