Thursday 27 November 2014

Amazing Technique For Releasing Resistance

Re-published from 28 Magical Practices

1. Relax your body from head to toes.
2. Watch your deep breath 27 times.
3. Visualize yourself that you are releasing the energy which you do not need from your body and mind and feel the sensation in your body when you affirm the following:
“I release all tension”
“I let go my past negative experience”
“I release the fear”
“I release the anger”
“I release the guilt”
‘I release sadness”
4. After affirming the above statement then affirm:
“ I am now what I look in myself enjoying divine pleasure and peace and I am grateful to my mind .body, my angles and my inner self.
Do this exercise two to three times in a day and it takes only 20 minutes continuously for 27 days and find a miracle change in yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment