Sunday 14 June 2015

Ask Believe Receive!

http://thesecret.tv/stories/stories-read.html?id=31464


By Believer
from India

Thank you so much Universe, Rhonda and everyone who loves me so much.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I printed out The Secret Cheque for rs 45,000.

And guess what?

That was my first cheque and I got it!!

Of course I didn't get it on the exact date that I wrote on the cheque but got it on the date that I had in mind!! The Secret works for every one of us, there's no limit to all your desires and wants.

Now I've printed a cheque for rs.1,35,000 but I need rs.50,000 now and I'm sure I'll get it by today or tomorrow. Because when I asked the universe for help, I saw a sign on a board saying "GET YOUR MONEY". I mean, I'm thrilled and excited to have the money in hand in 2 days of time. Remember the universe doesn't know the time limit or does not know whether it's a small amount or a big amount, all it knows is that it should make your wish come true. And it will!

Good luck guys, just believe.
About Believer from India :
A girl who believes in The Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment