Monday 29 June 2015

The Universe fell in love with me! - The Secret Story of the Week

Yes you read the title right. That is how I feel! It feels as though the Universe is head over heels in love with me and grants me everything I want!
Although let me tell you, the start wasn’t easy…  I was a tomboy in a girls school trying to “fit in” among the girly girls in college, but failed miserably due to low self confidence. I used two stay sad, and to make it worst, the first boy I really had feelings for, never liked me more than a friend! Teenage drama! Then a family friend proposed to me, and I said yes. We were great together. He said he loved me but never gave me the commitment. After 2 years of on-off…we finally broke-up and that was it! My world fell apart. I was heartbroken, miserable and as well not happy with my looks.
During the same time period, I did not get selected in a medical college. (I aspired to be a cardiac surgeon all my life). I was offered a lower level degree and I declined it. So there I was, with not many friends, no love and no career prospects. I used to cry day in and day out. I then followed my passion and pursued a career in the creative field (I was always good at it). I took the plunge but faced a lot of criticism from family and friends since it was totally different from what I generally did. So it used to hinder my confidence most of the time but I stayed strong because I knew I was doing the right thing.
Things were getting on track career wise, I had friends too but I missed being loved by the special person. I was too stuck on my ex and lived in denial so it blocked all other chances. I used to be too negative with my thinking, “I’ll have to compromise” “I’ll never find my Mr Right” etc. Since I love to love and be loved, this love-deprivation caused me to constantly be cribbing and mulling over small small issues too. Then one fine day, my best-friend’s sister introduced us to THE SECRET. My bff said it worked for her, so I thought, lets try! (And let me tell you, I had come across The Secret book so many times earlier but never really paid heed!! shame!)
So to cut short the story… I read The Secret…followed by the film…then The Power, then The Magic… and well, the rest is history!! As expected, my life became magical!!!!! I found my deepest long lasting friends in the same people I went to the college being a tomboy! I started my own media agency which is doing incredible! I found the love of my life. He has EXACTLY all the qualities I ever wanted in my partner (and a few extra amazing points too!), and the magical part is, he was in front of me all this while, one of my friends for 6 years!! It’s the most unexpected love story, a fairytale in the true sense! ( Its another long story, will tell it some other time!)
Apart from this, from the time I have done The Magic Money day.. Not a single day has passed without money. I somehow get it when I want it.
That is why I said the Universe loves me. It has been a truly magical experience until now and I know it’s going to be even more magical!! I have spread The Secret to a lot of my friends since I am a living example of how it WORKS! Thank you Rhonda and the entire team that made this magic reach us! May the joy be with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment