Wednesday 3 June 2015

WOW!!! It's True

Republished from The Secret

By SS
from Bangalore, India

Before getting into my story, I want to first thank Rhonda and the beautiful book �The Secret� And also many thanks to this wonderful friend of mine, who just happened to come into my life and talk about this book. He always inspired me about every possible thing whenever I�. even remotely sounded negative.

And yes, like everyone I too have so many dreams and I just HOPED and HOPED that it would someday come TRUE. But with The Secret, now I�m NOT just hoping, but started to believe that I�m already living amidst all those dreams of mine. I watched the DVD twice already because I was feeling very low about a few things happening. Am so energized every time I see people talk and share their stories. I come here ever since I was introduced to The Secret to read all your stories�..it just inspires me more and more.
I knew some monies were coming to me�it was even more than I expected - WOW. I thank The Secret and the entire team. I know for sure all of these aspirations will come true�.there�s no doubt�� Lovely feeling �
About SS from Bangalore, India:
Someone who wants to see everyone happy and believe that the very existence of all of us - is to love one another

No comments:

Post a Comment