Sunday 3 April 2016

Complaints Led Me To My Dream And Purpose.

Republished from The Secret


Upon having my third child, I was left with the dreadful feeling of returning to my job. I had saved up 4 months sick leave for my maternity care of my son. I was 38 years old and really wanted to spend more time with my youngest. My mind was seriously searching for a way to have my own business.
I enrolled my 17 year old daughter into our local community Driver Ed School. Her complaints began immediately about her experience with the Driver Ed class. Long story short, that school was under investigation for failure to comply with WA State Regulations for over 10 years. They were basically taking parent’s money and falsely signing off teen’s completions.
After hearing so many gross acts of non compliant service, I realized this was my answer presented to me through my precious daughter’s complaints!!
I became relentless in figuring out how to become an owner of a Driver Ed School. I continued to be employed at my USPS job and work on my Driver Ed School.
In 2005, my business was approved and in 2008 I quit my USPS job. To date I have been in business 10 years.
My message is that your answers may come in a form you might not expect. Keep your mind open! 

No comments:

Post a Comment