Wednesday 27 April 2016

I’Mpossible!

Republished from The Secret


This story, according to me, is the best miracle one can ever experience. And I am glad that it’s my story. I’m the person for whom the whole Universe changed it’s plans and made me the happiest girl in this world. And trust me, I am on cloud nine!
It all started a year ago. I got engaged to the guy who I did not love. He was my boyfriend but things changed and I just could not stand him anymore. We lived in different states and used to argue on calls, literally shouting out loud while arguing. And, I got engaged to him. Somewhere deep in my heart I wanted to end this relationship and wanted a guy in my life who would love me forever. But according to Indian culture I could not tell my parents about it. Everyone was happy except me.
I knew about The Secret but was had so much stress that I could not think about trying it. After a month, I got a job and when ever anyone asked if I was single, I said yes!! I told them that I had got engaged but that relationship has ended! And everyone believed it. I used to spend 12 hours at my workplace and during those hours my heart believed that my engagement had ended.
There, I met a guy. We fell in love. He did not know that I was still engaged. We were so in love that we decided to get married and I told him about the engagement. He got so upset but he said that he could not leave me, he wanted to marry me. And so did I. So I tried convincing my family.
It was at that time that I applied The Secret. It was next to impossible to break that engagement. But it happened!!! And it happened real fast! My family understood that I did not love that boy. The whole universe helped me!!! So after all this, the next problem was to tell my parents about my love for the guy I met at my workplace. It was also a difficult task because it was possible that my parents might think that I lied to them to end broke engagement. But I applied The Secret again. I wrote down a note with a date on it of 21st January, though it was March at that time. I wrote how happy I was as I was getting married to the love of my life on 21 January. And, gradually I forgot about that.
As time passed, I tried to convince my mom. She liked the boy. My dad took a while but then he agreed. I was so happy. And then both the families decided that we should get married after my exams in August 2016. That means after a year from that day. We were happy .
But, I had forgotten about The Secret but it didn’t forget about me!!!! At the next meeting everyone decided and fixed the date to 29th of January!! That was the month I had chosen for my marriage, and with the guy I loved!!!!! A miracle had happened!!! It was unbelievable and my fiance started believing in The Secret.
At present we all are preparing for my wedding as there are only 3 months are left. Thanks a ton to the whole universe for making the impossible, possible for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment