Saturday 2 April 2016

Faith And Trust.

Republished from The Secret

(Image Credit: celebrationchurchlive)

Thank you for everyone who has come into my life and helped me and believed in me. Thank you Rhonda Byrne for discovering and sharing something as magnificent as The Secret.
I’m a student who has just finished school and is on the way to college. Right now I’m at home and taking a gap year, preparing for college. The main purpose of this gap year was for me to discover myself and regain my self confidence. Growing up I had issues with bullying and confidence. Being in a boarding school from grade 4 has had a lasting impression and somewhere along the road, I lost my way and ruined my life. I started harming myself and had anger issues. Reading The Secret helped me calm down, it made me realize that I was putting all my passion and thought into something I didn’t want, and so I began to focus on the things I actually did want.
My parents played a huge role and supported me through everything. My father is a huge believer in The Secret and swears by it. He introduced me to it and made me meditate with him as well. Being at home for just around 6 months has made me a different person when compared to the past 18 years of my life. My anger has almost vanished and I don’t ever think of harming myself.
Believing in The Secret has made me achieve a lot as well. For my college applications I had to give a test called the IELTS. The whole test is scored out of 9 points and I needed to get at least a 7.5 to get into the college of my choice. I studied for 3 days for the exam because I was busy in school with my assignments and tests but kept visualizing that my test would go great. The day of the test arrived and I knew that it would be easy. I had faith in myself and knew I was perfectly capable of doing amazing and I knew that I would impress the speaking judge and do well in the theory part.
After 2 weeks the results were out and I waited online eagerly. For some reason I had misplaced my candidate number and couldn’t log in, so I had to call my mother and ask her to ask the agency who applied for the exam for the number. All this time I kept visualizing my mother sending me a message with a screenshot of my score of 8.5 out of 9.
Guess what?
My mother did exactly that and when I opened my score sheet I had a score of 8.5 out of 9!!!
This is not the only miracle that took place. When I was in school I started dating this boy, I liked him a lot but I always wanted him to express his feelings because he was very private when it came to that. For the first year we dated all I would do is picture him opening up to me, being this amazing boyfriend, being romantic and us being very close. Within a few months, he became exactly that and it was even more amazing than I had ever imagined. After 3 years of dating when I graduated, my parents told me to end this relationship because I was too young. My boyfriend was heart broken and was angry and hurt. He wouldn’t speak to me and would continuously ignore me. We hadn’t spoken for around 3 weeks which was a long time for us. Then suddenly I remembered to practice gratitude and to not lose faith. I had gotten everything I wanted because I just asked the universe and had utter faith. With the same faith, I trusted the universe and tried to contact my boyfriend again and he responded! At first, he was still cold but after me trying to make things better and mend things, he started to respond in better ways, we spoke one night and I fixed everything. I told him how I felt and how much I appreciated him. He had always been by my side and it was my turn to do the same. I gave him all my gratitude. I thanked the universe for blessing me. I had been so lucky for such a great family, friends and my boyfriend.
Now everything is alright between us, we want the same future as before and he wants to be with me again just like before. Now I appreciate him and make him feel loved and my life is perfect.
Thank you for everything. I hope this story encourages people to believe in the great power of the universe and the power in each and every one of us. We hold this beautiful, magical power.

No comments:

Post a Comment