Wednesday 15 April 2015

My Mum gave me 10,000 instead of 2,000

Re-published from TheSecret.tv

By Udozeal P.
from Imo state, Nigeria


I want to say a big thank you to Rhonda and The Secret team. This happened two weeks ago during my last semester exam week.

I was dead broke and I needed money to buy food and also to pay some exam dues. I had read The Secret book and I've always believed in it, but whenever I wanted something I always keep wondering how it was going to come about. But this time I decided to stop wondering and just believe.


So as I needed money, I called my mom and told her that I needed money to eat and she told me she doesn't have any money with her and that my younger brother came home last week and she gave him all she had.

After the call I just smiled and told myself that I needed 10,000 naira to buy food and pay school dues. I kept believing that I was going to get it but this time I wasn't wondering how.


The next day I called my mom again and she told me the same thing. But I didn't stop believing. Then during the evening, my phone rang and it was my mom and she told me to send her my bank account details and that she was going to send me money tomorrow. I was somewhat happy but she always sends me 2,000 naira and right now, what I need was 10,000 naira. But I thanked her and sent her my bank details.


The next day I got a call and she told me that she just sent me 10,000 naira!!

The exact amount of money I had believed to receive. Wow! I felt like going crazy with excitement and thanked her and thanked the Universe.

Now I am convinced that I am a money magnet. Thanks to The Secret!!

Thanks again!!

About Udozeal P. from Imo state, Nigeria:
I am a young student in the university here in Nigeria, West Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment