Sunday 26 April 2015

Wishes Come True

Republished from TheSecret


By surbhi
from india
Thank you, thank you, thank you Rhonda Byrne and The Secret team for changing my life for the better.

Before reading The Secret I was a very negative person and no matter how much I tried, I ended up unhappy and discontented.

Then I came across The Secret book at my friend's place and as I had nothing to do, I started reading it. I was so inspired by that book that I decided to get one for myself.
I started reading it and decided to test The Secret.

I started off with easy things and it worked. Then I tried for something huge.

I was preparing for the GRE and I selected a score in my mind. I kept saying to myself that I will get a 300 on my exam. I bought The Magic as I finished reading The Secret. I kept thanking the universe for my score. I even kept the words "Thank you, thank you, thank you for the 300" on my phone's wallpaper.

I was calm during my exam as I had already believed that I got a 300 score.

I gave the exam and when the score came I got 304!!

I was surprised and thankful for my scores.

From that day on-wards I started believing that anything is possible. Thank you so much for changing my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment