Friday 28 August 2015

Achieve Your Dreams Using LOA

http://www.thesecret.tv/stories/achieve-your-dreams-using-loa/


Thank you so much Rhonda Byrne and all the team members for introducing Law of attraction in our lives.
I received the books The Secret,The Power and The Magic as a birthday gift from my dad a few years back. Though I read them quite a number of times but I never used the law of attraction in my life on purpose.
I had my Chartered Accountancy inter exams in 2013. My exams went really bad and I cried in each and every paper.
After giving my exams, I was free so I thought of reading The Secret and trying law of attraction in my life.
Most days before going to sleep (sometimes I forgot) I used to visualise that I have cleared my exams and used to get as happy as I could. I visualised that my mom and dad were so happy to know my result and that all my friends and relatives were congratulating me.
And you all be surprised to know that on the day of my result, not only did I clear my exams but I secured exemption in all my subjects which is truly a gift for me from the Universe!
After clearing my exams I forgot to use LOA in my life which was a big mistake.
I realised it’s importance now when I have my CA final exams.
Ok, so the main reason that am posting this story here is that all of you must realise the importance of LOA in your lives. Your desires will manifest if you have complete faith in the Universe. If I can, then you people can also achieve your dreams.
I’ll be soon posting a story about success in my CA final exams and about my perfect hair as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment