Thursday 27 August 2015

Gratitude

http://www.thesecret.tv/stories/gratitude-64/


First I want to say thank you to Rhonda and Team. Since I learned The Secret, things keep getting better every day.
As of this week I attracted smaller things and also $1000! I believe in The Power and that this really works!
I practice the gratitude journal every day from The Magic. I have the books; The Secret, The Magic, Hero and The Secret Movie.
I just want to tell everyone that this works! I feel so happy inside and out. My friend also stated he will be more open to me as he can see that there is a change in me.
Keep believing, practice and feel as it’s already yours. Look for small evidences. Don’t worry, the bigger ones are coming.
See little things that happen, give a smile to people, whatever makes you happy is what you can give others and you get more
Thank you Rhonda for bringing The Secret to the world and thanks to the Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment