Monday 13 July 2015

Ask Believe Receive!

http://www.thesecret.tv/stories/ask-believe-receive-26/


I am way overdue sharing my experience! I came across “The Secret” video around 2011 and as many of you although I was truly inspired, it took me a little while to get my mindset into motion! Once I began “Claiming and Declaring” that those things I desired, were in my grasp…I started to see it manifest.
Last year, July, I was in need of a financial boost before my daughter’s 18th birthday, she had already invited friends around for her get together, she had her heart set on a dress to wear for the occasion. I was sitting at home deciding whether to buy bread or save the additional funds I had toward refreshments for her party! I tried to pay for an item on iTunes, and only had [to my knowledge] £5 in my account, which was enough to cover the payment. My card was declined, which I thought was strange. I checked my bank account on line, and saw £2,600.00 balance! Yes, that’s right….I gasped, thinking I was seeing things, I scrolled down through my bank statement. I was reading correctly – then I burst into tears!!! My daughter was seated beside me and she screamed, and then we collapsed in a heap together crying. I continuously and to this day, Thank God and the Universe. My daughter was ready to “go on a shopping spree” right there and then! [laughing] I told her, before we do that, we ask God to guide us how to spend it, and that includes who he wants us to share it with. When you are “blessed” its a blessing to bless others less fortunate, and you never need for anything.
A week later I received a letter from Inland Revenue, stating that I “owed” them £252.00 – I initially thought, “what is going on”…. I placed that envelope firstly in the kitchen, and then took it into the lounge and put it on my desk. I looked at it, and remembered, that I could tell that envelope that “it was a cheque for me” instead of the other way around! So I did just that! I picked it up, and said “I don’t owe the Inland Revenue anything, THEY owe ME!” I looked up and said, God, Universe….Thank you for taking care of this for me. I am not going to worry about this anymore, I am not even going to call the Inland Revenue to question it. They will work it out themselves.
I have to say that unless you are in it, there are times it seems “too good to be true” but just saying “thank you” to God and the Universe and leaving our situations right there is all we need to do. Needless to say, a week later, I received another letter from the Inland Revenue, and this time, as I had requested the cheque was for me!
My daughter and I watched the “Secret” video again last week, and she has been applying the principles to her life. This past Friday I had a party to go to, and after sorting out the necessary household expenses was a little “short” and thought I may have to miss out on the fun. Money that I expected to come into my account tomorrow [Monday 3rd June 2013] was in my account in advance, when I logged into my account on line on Friday – I was able to go out, and have one of the best nights dancing, laughing with family celebrating their birthday!
I am just waiting for the love of my life to manifest as per my request to the universe. So I will be sharing the confirmation with you next week! [So soon you say? Hey! God and the Universe work on the “Suddenly Principal”]
I am a money magnet!!
Much love to you all….I have been inspired by everyone that has shared their experiences, across the globe…Thank you to each and everyone of you.
Thank you Rhonda and your team, for planting the “seed” in our lives….Hugssss filled with Lots of Love Always
Sandi xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment