Monday 20 July 2015

Magic Cheque

Republished from The Secret



Let me start my amazing experience with gratitude word; Thank You!!
It was recommended I read The Magic book by one of my mentors.
I started reading and practicing the book every day. Even after completing the 28 days practice I am reading this book every day and practicing it.
One of the my practices is of the The Magic Cheque. I had taken a printout, filled it in and pasted it on my room mirror. I saw it every day and practiced.
I am supposed to get a refund from a government department and this money was pending for nearly 6 years. I tired through various ways but could not succeed in getting it and even lost hope. The Magic Practice of nearly 4 months had given me confidence and I started this chapter regularly with gratitude.
The Magic has happened!
I got a call 2 days ago that the money will be credited in my account and my joy cannot be expressed in words!!
I got the credit in my account yesterday!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for the amazing book and the word GRATITUDE!
I am getting more confidence and my positivity has improved even more in the last few months. Daily practice of various Magic activities is becoming routine one for me.
Thank you once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment