Sunday 19 July 2015

When Realization Hits!

Republished from The Secret


Thank you, thank you, thank you Rhonda and your team for hitting me in the head and saying hey, you already have everything, just listen for your answers and look around and realize it!
Let me make it short.
2013.
No job.
Recently passed out of the worst breakup.
Suicide attempts, self abuse, cutting myself with sharp objects.
No money for rent for my dream apartment which I had manifested without realizing it.
Pressure from parents to get back home, out of love as they knew I wasn’t happy living miles away from home with no one to talk to.
Medical issues with no health insurance so I had expensive medical bills.
Depression.
And, I was about to be deported!
2014.
Yes! I got a job and I love what I do!
The one friend I had moved in with me, so all expenses were cut down by half, and a persons face to see when I get back from work.
I got more than enough money for paying off all debts, around $8000.
A person who loves me.
Amazing health and I got health insurance.
I am still in the country, no deportation and I am in the process of becoming a resident and still in my dream apartment!
My parents got to understand my stubbornness to be independent.
And it’s only 2014 June! And you know what?
I had no idea the transformation I had gone through in this short time until my old boss asked me “So how’s life?” and I was like, wow, life is awesome!
I love The Magic. I always keep doing day 1 and day 2 and sprinkle Magic Dust. I read Hero and now I am listening to my calling. It’s loud and clear.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Hoping to write more stories and I hope this helps someone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment