Saturday 26 September 2015

Fall In Love With Your Life!

Republished from The Secret


Thank you Rhonda and anyone else who wrote their inspiring stories here!
I discovered The Secret 3 years ago. Before I had read some other books about the law of attraction, visualisation and positive energy, but after finishing each book I almost stopped thinking positive.
Then I discovered The Magic and my life completely changed.
I started to write down the things that I wanted and I pretended as if they were already true.
I manifested so many things. Some of them happened very fast.
For example I imagined to receive more money each month and I thought that I knew where I would get it, but I was wrong. I found a job, moreover my boss found me since I wasn’t searching for a job. I still work there after for over 1.5 yrs. There are also other small things which I got thanks to The Secret. I keep on receiving money from different places and keep on thanking for every cent that I get.
There is one thing that happened which really changed my life.
I met my boyfriend 2 years ago, but we are together for 7 months. When we met I didn’t even imagine being with him one day and I didn’t know that he was interested in me. For more that 2 years I kept visualising my dream man. I imagined the way I’d talk to him, the way I would feel.
Last summer, after one year, we met again. It wasn’t planned but I know that it wasn’t luck. I knew that I met him for some reason and now I know why. He is the most amazing, intelligent and loving person I’ve ever met in I my whole life. He loves me so much and he is exactly how I imagined my dream man to be. I experience only joy since I’m with him. We keep on traveling around the world all the time and I’m happier than ever before. I do love him so much. I never felt so much love inside me.
To everyone who reads this: Please, do not stop believing! I had a very hard time before I met him and I had to keep on believing that something better is about to come. Some things take time so do not lose your hope! Be thankful for everything you have to receive more. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment