Tuesday 8 September 2015

Practicing The Secret Ever Since I Watched.

Republished from The Secret


When I first received The Secret DVD from a friend I was going through a tough phase in my life. Unaware of the magic which The Secret could do, I kept it inside the cupboard and never played it. After 2-3 months later my friend inquired if I had watched it as there was no change in my life.
I have benefited from it in many ways after watching it. Here is one of the episodes I am sharing:
I had resigned from job after having a baby. I was learning how to take care of my newborn and communicating with the little wonder with unspoken words. I was also spending sleepless nights, running after my toddler to make sure she finishes her food, keeping my house clean, cooking, keeping my husband’s wardrobe ready and so many other activities. I went from a young, confident professional to a loving Mother and homemaker. For 3.5 years I did all this wholeheartedly. The Secret says things should be done with Gratitude.
There I was with the lingering thought in my mind that because of the gap of 3.5 years in my career, I could never go back to a job. Thus, when I started giving interviews I met failure face to face on all doors.
I watched The Secret movie again and again to calm down.
After 6 months I got a call from a company who was offering me a dream position and salary. I had asked for it, I believed in it and now it was time to receive it.
With full faith I appeared at the interview and was shocked that the entire panel was asking me questions that I had been preparing the previous week.
I got the job and I thank the Universe every single day today before entering the office for helping me gain my job life back while I continue being a good mother!!
Ever since I have watched The Secret movie I feel blessed. I feel secure and have shared it will others too.
Thank you Rhonda and a big hug to you. God bless the Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment