Monday 21 September 2015

Just Believe

Republished from The Secret

First of all I would like to thank Rhonda and her team for bringing the law of attraction into my life.

The Secret has not only brought amazing things into my life but it has also lead me to a whole new spiritual world. Anything you believe in will appear and be real in your life. It also lead me to the art of living in the moment and many other spiritual practices.

The law of attraction has bought so many amazing life changing events into my life. I have my own flat, an amazing relationship that was saved using the law of attraction, a part time job that I love, as well as making money from my artwork!

I was first introduced to The Secret when I was 16 and I am now 21. I have had my ups and downs and my skeptical times. This was not helped by the skeptical people that I had around me. It has been a long journey and I have only just realized that The Secret works best when you live in the moment. For anyone who needs a good read on this subject, The Power Of Now by Eckhart Tolle is amazing. Using his techniques and those of Rhonda’s I have managed to make my life a living paradise.

For anyone who’s having a hard time believing that’s okay. I still get it now! It’s just your human mind trying to protect you. Just carry on believing, observe the voice or feeling but don’t react to it. The law of attraction along with anything else, is as real as you believe it to be, so if people come up to you and say they have tried it and it doesn’t work it’s because they don’t believe enough.

And always, always make sure you count your blessings and believe all the time, not just when times are hard. Keep that momentum going guys!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you and much love to everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment