Tuesday 29 September 2015

Holding On To My Beliefs

Republished from The Secret

Thank you God, creator of this wonderful Universe. Thank you to Rhonda and all her collaborators. Thank you to all the people who share their inspiring stories.

I came upon The Secret in 2007 thru a co-worker who listened to the audio edition and spoke to me about it but I didn’t really pay attention. Later in 2008, I went thru a really bad time in my life when my long time boyfriend and I broke up, I was devastated. That was when my cousin gifted me the book, The Secret. I read it and applied it to manifesting my boyfriend back to my life. Undoubtedly, 10 months later, we were back together.

Later, in 2012 we broke up again. I prayed that God would bring him back, but I learned a prayer that basically says, “God I leave everything in your hands, you know things better than I do and if you don’t grant me this miracle, I trust you will grant me another miracle that will change my life, and allow me to see things in a different perspective, with more faith, and trust in you”.

And sure enough, he granted me a miracle, not the one I was asking for, but a miracle indeed.

In 2014, I started a new job. My first day reporting there as soon as I walked into the building, sitting there was a man who turned out to be the miracle God sent me. As soon as I laid eyes on him, my heart literally skipped a beat. We didn’t say anything for a couple of days but I knew I would end up talking to him.

Sure enough, a couple of days later we started talking and we hit it off immediately. We became really good friends and co-workers. We have so many things in common and so many traits that I have been wanting in a partner. We were assigned to work together one day, and his words were, “Finally, we can spend some time alone!” I was so nervous but excited at the same time. We exchanged phone numbers and he text me saying he liked me as soon as he saw me too, but he thought I wouldn’t like him. We have a connection that I never felt with anyone else.

I still have to work on our relationship because although we hit it off and have so many things in common there’s times when he doesn’t call for days and doesn’t answer my calls. He says he has problems and says it has nothing to do with any other women and he has no kids, so even though I don’t know what’s going on, I trust that we will be together and have the perfect relationship.

And that ex-boyfriend, is completely out of my life and I am totally okay with that.

I am so grateful that God allowed me to love again when I thought I would always be in love with my ex. He truly blessed me with a miracle. Thank you God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment