Wednesday 30 September 2015

Unexpected Money

Republished from The Secret


Thank you Universe, thank you Rhonda and entire team for The Secret book that makes life is simple and change our lives.
The book was introduced to me by my office girl one year ago. After I had read the whole book, I was feeling very positive. I also watch video.
Every day I am practicing gratitude for small things. I need money, seven thousand, and Ii ask the Universe. Then I felt as if I had received the money and said thank you for the money. Then I let it be.
After 3-4 months I received of same amount of unexpected money from my bank account!!
One day I was checking my net banking and suddenly I see one more account! I saw there is mode balance of Rupees seven thousand since 2011 in my account! I did not know that money was in my account!!
I am very happy and grateful for money I received.
I attracted many more things, my part time job, family ticket confirmed and my hair fall stopped falling out completely.
I read stories on a daily basis that inspire me and make me positive.
Just have faith on universe.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for everything I have and am going to receive very soon.
Once again thank you Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment