Saturday 12 March 2016

Gratitude Is The Answer!

Republished from The Secret



First of all, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Rhonda and everyone else on her team for sharing the knowledge of the Law of Attraction to the world. I discovered this universal law 3 years ago and when I learned about it my life changed. I was a pessimist, locked on the belief that I was shy and not good enough, but that changed when I learned about the LOA. I practiced gratitude and somehow gained a little confidence. But similar with some of the people who have shared their stories here, because of the stress and everything, I forgot to put it into practice and began to live life just the way I used to years back.
Then one day during this year, I suddenly felt the urge to go back and educate myself more about LOA. I realized that the reason why it didn’t work now was I was resisting it more and that the harder I tried, the more it slipped away.
Now, I am currently reading The Magic. I am now on my 10th day of the 28-day gratitude journey. I have become more positive and grateful for everything, even just for the little things. I have my gratitude journal and vision board. Just today, I realized that my hair is becoming more beautiful and it is the result of my continuous gratitude. Before I had been using many anti-dandruff shampoos and they did not seem to work. But because I have become more thankful, my hair became more beautiful and my scalp’s healthy just the way it used to be, so thank you, thank you, thank you! I am currently asking the universe for the things I want and I know that if I will believe in it, it will come.
Love Peace and Happiness for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment