Tuesday 29 March 2016

Gratitude Transformed My Life!!

Republished from The Secret


I watched The Secret for the first time many years ago. I applied it only once, to have a house surrounded by trees in the town where I live, and it worked. But I stopped using it after that and forgot about it.
Two years ago, my husband got sick. We knew he could have a very good life if he was given the right medication, but it was failure after failure. One year ago, he quit his job. He wasn’t making any effort anymore to get better, wasn’t looking for a new job and our relationship was at it’s worst. I felt like the man I loved didn’t even exist anymore. I’ve always been strong and happy, but I was now stressing all the time and unhappy with my partner. And his doctor still had not found the right medication for him.
A friend talked to me about The Secret, and I decided I should listen to it again, it had been such a long time. That was 6 months ago. And it was so much more powerful this time! I understood that if I applied it and really used gratitude, it could change my life. It just made so much more sense to me.
Now, 6 months later, my husband is on a good medication for him. He is healthy, happy and back to his old self. Our relationship is great. We are as happy as we used to be many years ago. He found a good job and he loves it. He’s been there for a few weeks already.
I’ll always be grateful for that friend who gave me the idea to watch The Secret again. My life transformed in a way I didn’t think it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment