Wednesday 16 March 2016

The Key Is To Let Go!

Republished from The Secret

First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to Rhonda and the team for sharing the Law of Attraction with me and the whole world. It has indeed change the way I live and I have become more happy and positive after I watched The Secret movie on YouTube. Thank you YouTube! 
So I found out about The Secret from my sister. She told me to watch the movie on Youtube and I got instantly inspired. I downloaded the book in my iPad and read every page. My first experience trying the Law of Attraction was when I was 16. I really, really wanted a Pandora bracelet because my sister has one and I thought it looked lovely. I wrote what I want in my small notebook where I wrote all of my desires. I visualized the feeling of having it on my wrist. I told God I wanted it in June. I told my friend who also believes in LOA that I wanted it. After awhile, I forgot about it.
Fast forward to June, my parents were traveling far from home. Before going back to our hometown, they asked me if I wanted a Pandora bracelet because we don’t have the store in the place where I live. I said yes! My dream came true.
Not only that, I also manage to get the call I wanted from my boyfriend. Before I went to sleep, I expected to receive a call or text from him saying good morning to me the next day. I said the magic words; Thank you, thank you, thank you! I visualized myself smiling when I heard his sweet, deep, voice through the phone. I woke up the next day and got no notifications from him. Honestly, I was bummed but I learned to always believe and have faith in order to get what I want.
I read the stories from this website to gather some faith. “Thank you for the call I received from Ben that has improved our relationship”, I said. However, nothing happened. I realized I was desperate to get the call so I just forgot about it.
A minute later, I felt a vibration on my bed. There it was; the phone call that I was expecting. He said good morning to me! I was so happy!
This is when I realized how powerful it is to let go of any negativity (in my case, it was desperation) and leave everything to God because He will get you what you want. Ask and you shall receive.
I hope my story inspires you. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment