Monday 28 March 2016

Yes To Positivity!!

(Image Credit: findingrythm)



I wanted to thank God for creating the universe, making all things possible, the people behind The Secret and to you who are reading this.
I am an engineering student from one of the most prestigious school in the Philippines who happened to be worried about getting failing grades, suffering from peer pressure and deteriorating health.
That was until I read The Secret. Now, everything has changed! And yes, it is a miracle!
Every area that I mentioned has improved starting from when I started to practice the LOA. I started to be grateful every day. I asked and believed all the things I wanted to attract, and felt as if I already had them. I became confident in taking exams, keeping in mind the grades I wanted in all of my subjects. Every day I would imagine myself being praised by my professors for improving in my academics.
I now have the perfect body I wanted, have good health and abundant wealth. And that is because of The Secret. There are a lot of circumstances that I attracted the things I wanted by using LOA. May this story of mine serve as an inspiration, especially to those students like me. Never lose hope. Always ask what you want, believe and feel as if you already have them. And now I am claiming having the grades I wanted to be encoded next week, and I am moving forward for my OJT this coming summer. I am so excited for all the good things life has to offer. Thank you God for all the blessings, thank you LOA.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment