Friday 18 March 2016

Miracles!!

Republished from The Secret
First of all, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! The universe is indeed generous!!
I asked, the universe answered and I received!
I have been practicing The Secret for years but only up until a few days ago did I really understand how it works.
I had asked for a diamond and against all odds I have a 3 carat diamond on my finger!
Today, in just one day, I received more than enough money! The universe sent me 40 euros of owed money unexpectedly!
I won 950 in a lottery draw and found 10,000 in my bank account and have no idea where it came from! It’s more than a miracle!
If you believe and have blind faith, the universe will deliver!!! May all it’s blessing be with you!!!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment