Saturday 21 May 2016

Be Happy Now!!

Republished from The Secret

(Image Credit: Google)

First of all, I would like to thank Rhonda and all the people who work for The Secret.
I first met The Secret 5 years ago. My cousin gave me the book and she insisted that I read it immediately. I read it and I was surprised from the things I was reading. I secretly knew all of the things written but I didn’t know that there is a law, the law of attraction, and  that it really works. However, my daily routine made me forget about the book.
Two years later, in 2012, in a period when the financial situation in my country was really bad; lots of people were unemployed just like me, I decided to read the book and watch The Secret movie. It was the first time I felt really thrilled with The Secret.
I had started to believe that I would acquire anything I wanted!! I started to feel grateful and I powerfully believed that I was going to have the things I wanted like a good job!!! My mood had changed dramatically and I started feeling good every moment of my day. I would visualize my life with a job I wanted and with money I really needed. So intense my faith was, that I started to go out and spend money that I had spent if I had the job I wanted.
After two weeks the telephone rang. It was a friend of mine who is businessman from an other city and he told me that he needed a co-operator in my city!!! That was the opportunity!!!
Since then, my life has changed! I have my own company and I earn a lot of money. When something bad happens, I change my mind and I think about the good things I have in my life. I feel grateful for them and my life becomes great again.
The Secret of The Secret is feeling good NOW!!
All people aim to be happy, we do not have to wait be happy, just waiting for something good to come into our lives. We have to be happy now! How this can happen?By feeling grateful!!!
Thank you very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment