Saturday 28 May 2016

Look For Value You Receive In Everything!

Republished from The Secret


At the end of The Power, they recommend picking a sign that the Universe can use to either remind you to be grateful or to show that you are taken care of by it. I chose the color purple because seeing it always fills me with so much joy. True to form, the color has always served as a sign that good things are on the way like my proposal, my mini lottery win and surprises from family and friends.
Anyway, this month my wealth consciousness suffered from my previous months and thinking that December meant that I would be short of money, and the Universe said ‘Your wish is my command’.
I focused on what I already had to calm myself from worrying thoughts of not having enough money.
Although I haven’t won the lottery yet, I’ve been so blessed by the Universe in terms of value received. I was treated to 2 dinners by different friends, one of whom is always strict about going Dutch on everything! My wonderful hubby has been incredible about going food shopping all the time and of course paying for it. I have received vouchers, discounts on Xmas presents as well as receiving surprise presents from people.
But then I knew all this was coming though, because I have been seeing the color purple everywhere!!
God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment