Friday 6 May 2016

It Works! It Works! It Works!!

Republished from The Secret


This is the first time writing my story even though I’ve been applying this logic on and off since I first read The Secret and The Magic books many years ago. I knew it was working but I never had something  happen right before my eyes, until today.
Here is the story:
I needed to move out from my current apartment because I’m moving abroad. This decision came pretty sudden and I only had about 2 weeks to find a replacement before the month ends. Many people came to view the apartment but no one seemed to say yes to it. Time was running short and I could have ended up paying for the room when I’m not even living in it and lose my deposit money. That money equals 2 month rents, which I could really use to finance my move.
So this morning, I decided to use the law of attraction to attract someone to come view the apartment and say yes right away, even though I have no one scheduled to come see the room at all. I asked for it, saw it in my head and felt so happy and grateful that I found the person and finally settled this situation. I also said that I will share my story here if this actually happens today.
And guess what?!
A few hours later, this guy messaged me that he saw my ad post and would like to come view the room today. It happened so quickly but he basically said yes right away after he saw the place!
This blows my mind. It works. It actually works right before my eyes.
So thank you, thank you, thank you so much Rhonda and the team for creating this amazing book! I am a true believer in LOA now! I’m sharing this to anyone who still is not sure if this really works and letting you know that it is. If this can happen to me, it can happen to you, too. Just believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment