Friday 20 May 2016

The Little Things

Republished from The Secret

(Image Credit: Google)

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all you wonderful souls who submit stories that inspire and uplift me whenever I have doubts and thank you to Rhonda Byrne for sharing The Secret with us!
I wanted to share an amazing occurrence with everyone!
In August I made a lump some payment on an account of mine, thinking that this would lower the term or interest rates. However that didn’t go as planned, the company instead had stopped the debit orders on my account for 3 months without my knowledge and with me being under the impression that the extra cash in my bank account was all mine. The little I thought I had managed to save by settling some of my other accounts, turns out it I didn’t and I was informed that the debit will start to go off again at the end of this month.
Due to it been December, I had made plans and didn’t really budget for something like this. My sister who has also been helping me out since I moved out on my own, had also told me that she wouldn’t be able to help out this month but would start again in the New Year, another bomb shell! But to top it off, I then received my cellphone bill which was 3 times more than the usual monthly amount I was used to. I was stressing like crazy and then my roommate decided to speak to me about the increases in rent and groceries for the New Year that would be effective this month!!
That did it, I had officially broke. I decided there was nothing I could do to avoid it so I accepted it, cut down as much as I could in my budget until I was happy I could at the very least survive and believed that everything would work out for the best!
Later that day, our boss had surprised us with a Christmas lunch under the guise of a meeting and presented me with a Gift Card for all my hard work. The amount shocked me! With it I was able to pay all my accounts! But that was not all, today I received a call from the credit office, apparently I had overpaid an account and needed to come in to collect my refund!! Holiday spending money!!! I was so happy that my eyes started to tear and I realized that the Universe was working in my favor!!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment