Friday 27 May 2016

Lottery Jackpot Win And So Much More, Thank You!

Republished from The Secret

(Image Credit: Google)

To All Involved in The Secret and The Magic,
Thank you. I will be forever grateful. Thank you for teaching me what it is like to have a different life, a life I create myself. I love it and it truly is the most empowering feeling ever!!
I promised myself that once I received my latest manifestations that I would write on The Secret Stories website and it has truly helped keep me motivated and inspired throughout my journey. So here goes:
I started my journey with The Secret in August 2011 and since that time I have manifested some amazing wishes:
– My beautiful healthy daughter who brings love and joy to me every moment of every day.
– A new iPhone 6 within 7 days of visualizing it.
– €15,000 within just 2 -3 weeks of asking the universe.
– A beautiful home where we have lived rent free for the past 4 years.
– Setting up my own company with my brother 3 years ago.
– Phenomenal sales and awards for our company.
– Amazing relationships with every member of my family.
– A healthy body every day.
I could go on. There are so many things I have manifested it truly amazes me. Recently there were a few wishes I really wanted to come true before 2015 came to an end:
The signing of two key projects for our company. These were both signed on 15th December 2015!!! I truly feel blessed and grateful to the universe for these signed contracts as it really means the world to us and our company.
The big one, or as I focused on it as the “small one” was I manifested a lottery jackpot win in mid-December! In the run up to the draw I felt what it was like to have the money, I looked up houses I liked in my home town, looked up financial advisers I could speak with and visualized handing checks to my family, friends and those I owed money to. I feel so blessed!!
They key things I have learned in this whole law of attraction and manifestation process are:
Gratitude. The Magic is the most powerful book in this regard for getting into the gratitude mindset.
The power is within us, don’t blame outside factors, everything that is in our lives we created. 
Feel grateful, happy and like you have what you already want. Feeling is the key ingredient, not thinking. Once you feel it the universe connects with that vibration so quickly and easily. Feel happy and grateful all day long and watch your life unfold.
Wishing you all true love, joy and lots of happiness and success in your law of attraction and manifestation journey.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment