Monday 2 May 2016

Gratitude

Republished from The Secret


We had a snowfall warning for Sunday and Monday for about 10-20 cm snow. I am a new driver and I don’t have experience driving on slippery roads. My husband was out of town for the week.
I had an appointment to go to. I woke up Monday morning, scared to look out because of the snow warning. I had a lot of things to take care at home before I went for my appointment. I was in doubt that I would not make it to my appointment.
Suddenly I remembered that if I stay in doubt I won’t be able to do anything. I started saying thank you, for letting me drive on the clean road. I imagined the snow would fall after I get back home and parked my car.
I finished everything, went to my appointment and was saying thank you, thank you, thank you on my way while I was driving. I was 10 minutes early for my appointment. When I finished up, I went outside and the roads were still clean, no snowfall.
I start driving again saying thank you, thank you, thank you. I got home, parked my car, went upstairs to my apartment and looked out the window. The roads starting to become white. I took a picture and sent it to my husband. I was so thankful to the universe and so happy to see The Secret and The Magic working. It happened exactly the same as I had imagined.
I promised myself to write a story on The Secret website while I was driving home!
Thanks a million to The Power of the Universe and The Secret team for bringing The Secret into my life and for introducing me to happiness.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment