Sunday 18 October 2015

Change in Blog Time

Over the last few weeks I have been trying to publish my own content but due to some pre defined requirements, doing the same has been seemingly impossible. I have been trying to post my y'day's blog today morning to ensure all of it is in place, but as a new day starts, so does the hustle-bustle of it & in this hotch-potch I am unable to put my new blog live, leaving no option for me but to republish someone else's content to keep the flow going.

But, as they say to change your situations, you need to change your actions & I am going to do the same. I am going to post my blog on the same day so that I can share my thoughts without any hassle, otherwise it would be a big hassle for me to post a blog next morning.

See you tonight on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment