Friday 30 October 2015

Visualization Leads To Reality.

The Secret

Here I would like to share my true experience story.
I knew about the movie and book called The Secret from one of my friends last May.
At that time I was a negative thinker and I didn’t have hope and belief about me. So I watched the movie and read the book.
It was a shock for me and I couldn’t believe the things at first. At that time I was in a financial crisis, so decided to test the things I got from The Secret.
I downloaded The Secret Check from their website and printed out it. I wrote an amount of rs 1 million on that check and pasted that on my mirror. I did this on 10th June 2012 and I put 10th August 2012 as the date for the check. I looked at this check and visualized that I got this amount, every day.
I don’t know if you people will believe this or not, on 6th August 2012 I got the amount of rs 3.5 million through the partition of my ancestral wealth!!!
Now I am very happy and I express my gratitude to the universe and Rhonda Byrne.

No comments:

Post a Comment