Friday 16 October 2015

Your Dreams Are But Words Away

Republished from The Secret


Valentine’s day 2015 my girlfriend.
Who I live with tells me that while she was at at her mother’s last night she slept with another man.
In the last 2 years I’ve lost my dad, my nan, my uncle, and I found out I was adopted at birth. My biological parents were heroin addicts and had spent time in prison.
That night I sat awake thinking about how my life was in ruins, depressed and feeling like there was nothing, I decided to watch The Secret and it spoke to me. I felt as though I was lost in a fog and shining through the gloom was my answer!
I refused to sleep that night instead I focused on converting all the anger and fear into love and gratitude.
At 6 AM I left the home I had shared to find my happiness.
And sure enough, driving down the road the universe spoke to me in the form of a burger king billboard proclaiming that THE SECRET was here in the form of a new burger! I nearly crashed the car at the sight of of such a clear cut sign! I knew then that I was on the right path for once in my life! Every time negative thoughts crept back into the shadows of my mind I would remember how the universe spoke to me.
I moved back into my old flat, broke, alone and with nothing except the knowledge I knew that as long as I had positive thoughts and feelings that the law of attraction would bring me health, happiness and wealth.
Two days ago I received a letter from a lawyer saying that due to a new road passing through the area I was entitled to compensation!
I’ve met someone new and it seems I’ve got a bright future on the horizon and none of it would of been possible had I not watched The Secret
Yours eternally
J.A Gleave

No comments:

Post a Comment