Thursday 29 October 2015

I Wept With Joy!

Republished from The Secret


First of all, thank you to everyone at The Secret and everyone sharing stories. You have inspired me in unbelievable ways.
My story is a strange one. As a mother of two children I always found it hard to make good things happen. I was always just making ends meet. I was told about The Secret by a friend who could see I needed some help.
After nearly a year of trying to use it, everything fell into place. I was getting car parking spaces, all my bills were getting paid on time.
One morning I found a pound coin in my kitchen. I grabbed it and kissed it. Then I remembered I had done the lotto and I grabbed my ticket. I starting weeping with joy when I saw the jackpot was £34 million pounds! I fell to the floor and starting crying because I knew it was mine.
The strange thing about this? I had painted a mural on my wall of a castle and a rainbow with a pot of gold at the end. This was my vision. I didn’t know it when I was painting it but I was calling out and asking for these things.
I am truly happy to receive the gifts of abundance from the universe! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment