Sunday 11 October 2015

The Law Of Attraction Does Work.

Republished from http://www.thesecret.tv/stories/the-law-of-attraction-does-work/



While traveling back in 2004 I wanted to be closer to my family and most of all my mother who wasn’t doing well.

I was so preoccupied with my career that I had missed out on seeing my grandchildren grow. I knew I had to change my life if I had any intention on staying connected to my family.

One weekend I sat in front of my computer seeking homes for sale near my family. I found this house that seemed to call on me. The photo looked as though the home was so isolated. Oh, I can’t live in such a rural area I said.

I printed an add with a photo of this house. I placed it in the front of the refrigerator and fantasized about this house. Six months later I decided to look for a small house close to my grand kids and closer to mom. I found an agent and she took me around and showed me six houses. Not one of those houses was suitable.

Then she says to me “There is one other house but it’s a two story and you’re seeking a single story. Want to take a look? It is on the way back to my office”.

I said okay!

We drove a different way than I recalled through this beautiful little valley named West Cajon Valley. This place had fruit orchards and gorgeous mountain ranges. I read the signs on the highway, it was The Angeles National Forest. Beautiful just beautiful.

We pulled of the main highway and she points to this house and says we’re here. Lord and be hold!! I couldn’t believe what my eyes were seeing.

It was that same house! The one I had the photo of on my refrigerator door!

I was in complete shock. I live in that house today and love the area. Turns out the house was close to the grand kids and my mom and not in the middle of nowhere.

You see every day I looked at that photo of the house I wished I could live in it. I faithfully believed this was my house. And I attracted it into my life.

So stay faithful to your dreams and desires.

By the way, my mother spent her last years living in that same house. I am retired now and have a mortgage but I am living the life I created. Four bedrooms lots of acreage, clean air, lots of pets.

Dreams do come true. Never stop believing.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment