Tuesday 5 May 2015

Anything for you Ma'am

Republished from The Secret

By ASM
from bhubaneshwar, india
Thank you Rhonda Byrne and the entire Team of The Secret for helping me find my happiness and my lost self confidence! 

I want to share my success stories with the world and I am sure my stories might help someone who thinks they cannot change their circumstances with their thoughts! 

I had a very bad nerve injury. I was completely bedridden for a month. I needed my parent's support just to change sides while I was sleeping! I was like an immovable object occupying a bed! Doctors suggested to me that I undergo a nerve surgery but they said post surgery there is a negligible chance of my recovery say 2-3% and the cons of the surgery is I might lose my life or I'll be like a vegetable for the rest of my life!

I was devastated and had lost all faith. I spent sleepless nights crying and thinking of the things I used to love doing like riding my bike, playing outdoor games, spending time travelling with friends, etc. 

After a month I had my final degree examination and had to give the exam or else my degree would have been delayed a year! Doctors gave me a belt that supported my spine so that I could sit and write my exam! It was very tough! I had to travel from one city to another because my college was in another city! I had to travel for 1 hour and then used to sit and write my exam which had duration of 3 hours and then I had to travel back to home sitting for another one hour in the car! It was very difficult! I used to prepare for the exam in a sleeping position. 

Seeing my pain, one of my friends told me about the law of attraction. She told me about how the universe conspires to make our thoughts become our reality! I practiced this theory and within 15 days what happened is beyond believing! 

I was completely normal as I was before! 

I could sit, run, drive, play and enjoy my life like I used to! I did all these things without wearing the spine belt and medication! I just used LOA for my recovery! And now I am still enjoying all those things and the nerve problem has just vanished! I am very grateful to my friend for she gave me another life! 

After this health issue I bought all 3 books and read them and applied them in my life! I wanted to test whether I can attract money or not! I visualized I will get 5 thousand rupees from any source! I didn't discuss about this with anyone! 

The very same day at about 4 pm I got a text message from my bank stating my account was credited with 5 thousand rupees! I was shocked! I asked my father about the deposit and he said he had some work near my bank so he thought of depositing some money to my account! I was very grateful and happy and spent all my money buying my favorite things!

Whatever I ask now I get! The universe always answers by saying "Anything for you Ma'am! I realized The Universe always answers our thoughts and it knows the easiest way to manifest our desires! All we have to do is just ask and trust it completely with unwavering faith! The "how's" are the domain of the universe and we shouldn't focus on how our desires are going to be manifested! Just ask, believe and receive! 

Thank you so much Rhonda Byrne and the entire team for sharing such an amazing law with us! Miracles are a part of my life now!!


About ASM from bhubaneshwar, india:
23 year old girl who fell in love with herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment