Tuesday 12 May 2015

Every Wish Comes True - It's a Miracle!! - The Secret Story of the Week

Secret Scrolls Newsletter Logo

By Enny Hafiz
from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I found out about The Secret from the Oprah show. I went to the bookstore to buy the book right away (featuring The Science of Getting Rich). Since the DVD wasn't available in Malaysia at that time, I ordered online from The Secret website. I was so excited and thrilled by it and invited my close friends and family to come watch it. Some believed it and some didn't.

But I truly believed every single word written in the book and spoken on the video. I was so moved by the story of Mr Canfield and wanted to apply it in my life. Then I received an email from "The Secret" where Mrs Byrne gave us a link to checks from the Bank of Universe.

So I downloaded the check, printed it and wrote an amount of One Hundred Thousand Ringgit on it, just for fun. I put the date of the day - 18 Aug 2007 - then put it up on my small vision board near my dressing table.

Then to imitate exactly what Mr Canfield did, I took a One Ringgit note and added "zeros" on it with a marker pen. I wanted to add "000,000.00" after the "1" to make it 100,000.00 but the space was so small, I just managed to add five zeros "000,00" on the note. It ended up looking like a 1,000.00 note instead of a 100,000.00, but I didn't want to throw it away to waste so I just put it up there on my vision board.

I looked at it every day and told myself that I believed it'd happen. I didn't really know whether my visualization exercise was correct, but I just did it, every once in awhile. And to be frank, as time went by, I kind of forgot about it due to my busy life.

Then in early October, when I was paying for my credit card at the service counter, I saw a pamphlet about the contest called "RM100,000.00 Dream Catcher SMS contest" that the credit card company was having. It started on 15th July 2007 and ended on 15th October 2007, but I didn't know about it until then. Then I thought, "Well, I still have 2 weeks to send my slogans, better late than never". So I did.

Then at the end of the month, I received a call from the Credit Card company telling me that I've won the 2nd prize for the month of October (monthly winner). For that, I would get RM1,000.00 cash prize. I was so thrilled to know that I won because I've never really had luck in big contests. I told my husband and we were jumping with joy.

Then, my husband asked me, "What's the prize for 1st place?" I said "I don't know, maybe RM3,000 or RM5,000". Then we found out from the website that the prize for 1st place was actually RM7,000.00. Then we thought, "Wow, what could be the slogan that the 1st winner sent...". But I was still so happy that I won, even just the 2nd prize.

Then 2 months after that, I received another call from the company saying, "You've been selected as one of our 11 finalists to compete for the grand prize of RM100,000.00. The event will be held next week". I was thrilled, but panicked at the same time because this was the first time I've ever been selected as a finalist, I didn't know what to expect in the grand finale league.

That night after showering I was putting my skin care on my face, and then I looked at my Vision Board next to the mirror. Then I saw my RM100,000.00 check that I wrote three months ago. My heart was beating fast as I noticed the One Ringgit note that appeared like RM1,000 rather than RM100,000.00.

I took the note and the check and went out to the living room to show them to my husband. I said, "Sweetheart, I think I know why I won the 2nd prize - RM1000. It's the RM1 note!! Even though I ordered it by accident, God still delivers it to me!! And now, they told me that I'm one of the finalists for the grand prize of RM100,000.00. It's THE SECRET in action!! I put only 2 amounts on my vision board 3 months ago, RM1,000 (by accident) and RM100,000.00 on the check. I've forgotten about it but HE remembers."

Then I was crying tears of happiness. The little voice inside of me kept saying, "I'd be the Winner for the Grand Prize," that God (The Universe) has arranged the event, people, circumstances to deliver my RM100,000.00 check for me.

Then I read the chapter on The Secret for Money and watched the video again. Every time I had doubts that the prize was mine, I quickly replaced it with the image of me smiling & holding the big mock check of RM100,000.00 on the stage.

To strengthen my faith, I studied the company inside out in case they put up a quiz about it. I knew by giving my best effort, I'd attract the Grand Prize.

The morning of the grand finale event, before we left the house, my husband said to me, "Take the RM100,000.00 check that you wrote with you, you're going to claim the real one today." So I did.

Before entering the room, I took a last look at the check and visualized winning and cast off any doubt as much as possible. Then I noticed the Remittance Advice: FEEL GOOD, on top of the check.

Then I quickly grabbed my husband's iphone, and opened the photo albums of my beautiful 2yr-old daughter. Seeing her sweet smile made me feel so happy inside. So I knew I was on the right track.

The final round was just a game of shuffling the envelopes and selecting balls to determine the winner. It's really pure luck. So I felt more confident that it was going to be me. Through the whole event, I just thought about my daughter's smile and visualized winning.

And YES I DID!!!! :)

I won the grand prize of RM100,000.00. When they announced me as the Grand Prize Winner, I felt like I was having a dejavu because I've had the same pictures rolling in my mind so many times before that.

After delivering the mock check, the Grand Judge said to me, "When you walked into this room with the other 10 finalists, you looked the happiest of all, maybe that's because you knew that you were going to win."

So it really is a miracle. I wrote a note of RM1,000.00 by accident, and a check of RM100,000.00 on 18th August 2007. On 12th Dec 2007, they both came true, exact amount, no less!!! So I thought, "Wow, this is even better than the Jack Canfield story!"

Then I told my friends and family the details of this meaningful event. Those with doubts before, now believe. Everybody has a vision board right now, and they're putting even Bigger things on it and visualize that every one of them would come true.

So Thank You Ms Byrne and the whole Secret team, from the deepest part of my heart, for revealing THE SECRET to me and to the world. God bless!!

Warm regards
Enny :)
About Enny Hafiz from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia:
28 yrs old, work as a Unit Trust Consultant, a mother of one, very happily married :)

No comments:

Post a Comment