Monday 4 May 2015

The Magic Got My Perfect Job!!!

Republished from The Secret

By Tejash Mehta
from India
Hi,

I had a great job with one of the largest MNC's but I left it and wanted to become an entrepreneur. ( the manner I left was shocking for my boss and everybody but when I analyze it now , I understood that I left it in haste as I spoke a lot negative about my job even though I had good position, best paypackage and world's best boss ! ) Lesson no 1. Do not ever say negative words about anything as it comes to you very fast!

Then I started my own business with little skill and struggled for 2 years with losses. I read lot of books to stay positive and improve my skill set but nothing worked. Saw The Secret book at a bookstore but when I saw the price I thought I cannot afford it, hence I read the entire book standing at the bookstore for 4 hours.


I liked the principles of LOA and started following next day. I stated with writing checks and trust me I used to get same amount of business that I wrote on check and on almost same dates. Things were good then so as usual I stopped following gratitude practice and writing checks also. Business started falling, there were few months where I did not received even a single customer.

Then again I started gratitude journal and writing checks. This time I wanted a full time job again as I learned that doing business is not my cup of tea. I started visualizing my perfect job, perfect boss , good pay package. Everyday I used to feel that I have got the perfect job.

To be specific I used to thank universe like this " Thank You, Thank You, Thank you for the Perfect Full Time Permanent Job with Great Pay package !" and within 3 months I got the offer !!

Imagine, how could one get a job after struggling in business for 2 years, but with Faith in LOA works !

Thank you Rhonda for this great book and movie. Thanks for LOA explanation and gratitude journal idea with visualization !

Thanks to all who posted their stories which motivated me to have faith .

My tip to all of you, have the utmost faith on yourself and universe. it may take time but you will get the best!

About Tejash Mehta from India:
I am working with a private company and happy to get this job

1 comment:

  1. Congrats !! Your story is great , i would like to know more about experience in more details .

    ReplyDelete