Sunday 3 May 2015

The Secret Fee

Republished from The Secret


By SOURAV MANU
from HIMACHAL, INDIA
The story starts when I had to submit my remaining college fee.

My examination form got rejected. I had to submit a fee to my college by 25 April.

I did not know where this money could come from. I tried my best but no results.

Then I started reading The Secret. So I start using The Secret. I start believing that my fee will be submitted on 25 Apr. I filled out the fee submission form out 3 days before. I filled out the date of 25 April on the form.

On 25 April at 12 noon I still do not have any money or any clue of how to get it.

Just then I got a message on facebook from my friend, who gave me all the money!!!

I submitted my form on 25 April at 4 pm, the time of closing of the office.

I am very very thankful to The Secret, Rhonda Byrne, and my friend for helping me.

One thing I know is that The Secret will change your life and bring all the joy and happiness in everyone's life
About SOURAV MANU from HIMACHAL, INDIA:
Pursuing M.Tech in ME. Believes in The Secret and pays gratitude to The Secret.


No comments:

Post a Comment