Sunday 24 May 2015

I Manifested $6,000,000 with ease!

Republished from The Secret

By Amber
from CHB New Zealand
First of all, I would like to thank the universe for finding the best possible way to bring The Secret into my life!

I have known about The Secret for about 9 years and had used it to attract an abundance of wonderful things, experiences and people, including the relationship of my dreams with my soul mate!!

I made it my intention to manifest wealth.

I closed my eyes and envisioned it every day and day by day the feeling of having it now grew stronger and more powerful within me.

I began to see my thoughts manifesting, answers from the universe and this intensified my joy and passion. I truly felt I had received the prosperity I was envisioning.

Within a short (very short) period of time, my soul mate and I banked a cheque for $6,000,000!!!!!!!!

I am so happy and grateful and in absolute awe and wonder!

I am really living the dream!!!

Thank you universe and thank you to The Secret!!!!!!!!!!!
About Amber from CHB New Zealand:
A happy and grateful lover of life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment