Wednesday 6 May 2015

Materialized IPhone 6 Gold!

Republished from The Secret


By Guly P.
from Moscow, Russia

First of all, thank you to all The Secret team for introducing The Magic into our lives! You are amazing!

I found out about The Secret in October 2014. I watched the film and the 1st book I read after it was The Magic by Rhonda Byrne. I started my Magic Practices. To be honest, I stopped on the day 7. But then a daily routine started.

I was born in November, so as a Birthday present I wished for an IPhone 6 gold.

Two days before I put my wish on my Vision Board which I was creating, and once or twice I imagined holding it in my hands and played out the feelings of joy I would feel if one day I got this Phone.

So I wished for it and had no idea how I would get it.

My husband knew about my wish but I was sure he could not afford to buy it.

And guess what?

At the very moment when I was putting the image of Iphone 6 gold on my Vision Board my husband says me: "Today I bought you the Iphone 6 gold"!

I was shocked, really.

So that is the way I got it. Still feeling happy. Thank you, the Universe!

People, believe! It works!

Now my husband and I are trying to get pregnant. We had been trying almost 2 years. I believe I can visualise and attract my babies! Yes, babies! I believe they will be twins, a boy and a girl!!!

Wish me good luck, please!

Love you all! Have a nice day!


About Guly P. from Moscow, Russia:
A 22 year old student, living in Moscow (Russia) and dreaming of becoming a mother in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment