Monday 13 June 2016

360° Internship

Republished from The Secret

I came from the Philippines and was dreaming to go to the US for my Culinary Internship. I wanted to experience snow for the first time, not in a sunny place like in the Philippines.
Inevitability comes, I left on 4th of July 2015 and went to Key West, Florida. Which is a truly hot place to work at. The first job that I ever had I had been struggling and the Executive Chef didn’t like my performance for a 4 day time period and transferred me to the F and B department.
For 5 months I was there, busing tables, running food and expediting orders. I was grateful for my job, at the same time I was ridiculed by Chefs for my lack of performance in the kitchen.
I never gave up. I told myself I will be back in the Kitchen and do my thing. Every day I kept focusing and imagining what I wanted to pursue in my life. Cooking in the kitchen, serving guests and making good plating.
I had ups and downs but still moving on and keep believing!
Now I’m at Resort at Squaw Creek, California and the head of the breakfast team!
My next goal is to earn and save money before I go back to the Philippines.
I’m happy and thankful to the Universe, to the Creator, Rhonda and The Secret Team for introducing me the Law of Attraction!
Bless you to The Secret and more power!

No comments:

Post a Comment