Thursday 23 June 2016

Best Start To The Year And Blessed To Bits!

Republished from The Secret

I truly thank everyone single person associated with The Secret! All of you are doing such a magnificent job. I also want to thank all the people for sharing your story. Everyone is inspiring each other.
Now comes my story. I completed my Masters in Psychology with a specialization in Counseling in 2011. Immediately upon graduation I started working in a hospital in the Neurology Department. I enjoyed initially, but as time went by I felt my scope to grow in that plane was very minimal and I quit after a year. Soon after I joined a school that also had children with special needs and I thoroughly enjoyed my stint there for 3 years. Due to unforseen circumstances they shut down.
Thereafter, I took time out to decide on my area to build up career and soon I realized that the thrill and satisfaction of working in a hospital was more than anything else. So this time, with my goal very clear, I also decided that I want to get into Psychiatry and specialize in this field.
So as I was looking at opportunities, there was a very well established Senior Psychiatrist consulting just below my apartment for 15 years now. We knew each other through mere exchange of greetings. I casually went and asked her if I could join her in her clinic and after hearing my background, she agreed immediately and said she was looking for a Psychologist who could help her in seeing patients. It became a win-win situation for both of us. And I started training with her in the evenings.
Soon after, she asked if was willing to assist her in the hospital she consults at in Chennai. It’s the number one hospital and every professional’s dream to work there. Even before I could breathe fully, I said yes!! Due to some reason or the other, my starting in that hospital kept getting delayed, but she said that she will ensure I start ASAP. I strongly believe and know that I am starting there by this month’s end and I am sure I will receive my dream salary of Rs. 35,000.
It makes me feel ecstatic every time I think about wearing the hospital ID and going for my ward rounds, sitting in my room and seeing patients. I am definitely going to be extremely successful at work and always imagine receiving positive feedback and compliments.
I truly want to thank the universe for this amazing opportunity to be able to serve people and this society. Blessed in every single way.
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much dear universe and God!

No comments:

Post a Comment