Wednesday 15 June 2016

Received What I Truly Need!

Republished from The Secret

Over two years ago I had left my wife of twenty years and entered into a relationship with my (then) mistress. In the last year I have been laid off at 52 years of age and simply can’t find another job no matter how hard I tried. I tried to trade the stock market for a living and now basically have nothing left. Things were at a stage where I contemplated ending my life and was committed to a psychiatric ward. I can tell you there is no help there. Life needs to be more than not dying. I believed that I was cursed and dammed with no escape, only death. My last thought was to go on a faith walk, simply pack a few things that I had left and walk due east seeking God until everything ends.
A few days ago I was given a copy of The Secret. I was always told that it was some sort of heresy, the stuff of “name it and claim it” preachers use to take advantage of people. I have spent three days reading the book, it penetrated my heart and very soul. I started to take the message contained and searched the Bible for confirmation. I found numerous examples where absolutely the overall message was there, although it did not contain the “how to” of actually getting there, but the spirit of what The Secret contains was echoing throughout my spiritual journey.
Today I received the most important and precious gift that can be given to any human being. I received my joy back! Not just “happy” but I am talking about with overwhelming joy! I am so looking forward to the rest of my life because I have no fear, or worry, just real joy.
What an amazing overwhelming gift that I received. I know that goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, come what may, I will never lose my joy again! I resonate with Paul the apostle. I will not be anxious about the things I need in life, and I will have joy and contentment in all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment