Wednesday 29 June 2016

Gratitude

Republished from The Secret


I did not actually believed in the idea of The Secret which I heard about during a train journey. The discussion between two people led to an exchange of the movie “The Secret” in my pen drive. My uncle also asked me to take it in my pen drive and watch it. I took it, I watched it but it did not convince me until I had accidents where every time I opened my laptop I would to see the screenshot of the movie in on laptop. I started to google about it and the stories convinced me and I practised it. It really worked!
I got in the government job which I always wanted throughout my life. As soon as I entered the workplace, my colleagues did not support me. I started taking everything positively. Every morning I woke up and said thank you to the universe for blessing me with a supportive environment at my workplace and wonderful colleagues.
Everything started changing. Those who harassed me became my friends and helped me.
My health was not going good because of long sitting. My shoulders started hurting. I started practising The Secret for my good health and oh my God!!! I just can’t express, my health started recovering. I am now in a good position: I have all the good health, wealth and all the blessings from universe. Thank you Universe, Rhonda and the team of The Secret. Now, I am using The Secret to get a wonderful life partner who supports me in my career and in my dreams, supportive in-laws and I also want to be in a stronger position in my workplace. I know it is coming to me. Regards to the Universe for blessing me with everything I wanted and I wished!

No comments:

Post a Comment