Monday 20 June 2016

Believing Is Achieving!

Republished from The Secret


Each day before I went to bed I would sit and visualize myself having a certain life. The man in my life, my amazing career and the dream house and cars that I have always wanted. I would also picture myself helping my mother and my siblings and giving them a better tomorrow. I always felt like I had to take care of them, besides the are my world.
One day I got a call and was told that I had won car at one of the dealerships and got a prize of a brand new white Kia Sportage 2015! And in was also a $5,000 check!! I felt so happy seeing my dream coming true which made me even more crazy to visualize more and more each day.
A few days later I got mail giving me the job of my life and promising me that they would take care of me and my family. The guy who gave me the job is a well known man all over the world and I always admired his work, my biggest mentor. A month later I was bringing my mum and siblings to the USA and they were living with me and the job of my dreams was taking care of all of us.
As the days kept moving forward, I also managed to get the man of my dreams and now we are so damn serious about our love life and taking it to the next level, hoping for marriage soon, but have no doubts in that at all.
All it took was one video of The Secret and to push that desire that I always had in my heart into a much bigger belief.
Now I am a happy lady with the love of my life beside me and my happy family sharing and living the dream. If it happened to me it can definitely happen to you, too. All you have to do is believe it is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment