Thursday 16 June 2016

All At Once!

Republished from The Secret

Thank you to all of you beautiful people! You, your stories, your achievements and your positive energy is what kept me and still keeps me going!
Over the years I’ve achieved and experienced many things, good and bad, through LOA. I’m a firm believer but also a human so my faith has ups and downs. I am always returning to this site every night in search for re-assurance and hope. So now when things are looking good for me I want to return the favor.
The past few months were pretty rough. I lost my job suddenly and struggled to find another one. I wrote down what I wanted my next job to be like; salary, boss, job description and yes, you’re right, I got such an offer. It’s just that I was offered only a three months contract with no option of extension. I was sad but took it anyways, hoping for the best because it all sounded too good to be true.
I fancied my new boss so I asked the Universe for a meaningful Christmas present from him as a sign that he’s sharing my feelings. I guess you already know what happened next.
First day after Christmas break he offered for me to stay for good! He just kept going on and on about how happy he was with me and that I’ll have that job for as long as I want!!! So in the end I got it all! A meaningful Christmas gift and a perfect job!
I know it’s not always easy to stay positive but it all pays off in the end! Keep believing, it’s just a matter of a moment!
I love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment